Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break!


Cabo, Lovers Beach!


Elevator ride!


Some of the boys


Puerto Vallarta


Just hangin around... haha


Shopping!


I'm licking an ice sculpture


Formal Night


I'm on a boat!!!! and the sun is in my eyes!

13 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

I'm going to leave lots of comments to make up for all those slackers who haven't checked your blog this week. Will that make you feel better?

RaQuelle Willey said...

That seriously looks like such a fun trip. Sounds like you all a great time

RaQuelle Willey said...

That picture of the sunset looks like it came from a post card, holy gorgeous.

RaQuelle Willey said...

I'm confused that last picture, was there a swim park on your cruise boat???

RaQuelle Willey said...

don't see any lovers on that cabo beach pictures but it sure looks cool

RaQuelle Willey said...

That ice sculpture is freaking me out. what is it suppose to be? YOu should be put in time out for licking it too!

RaQuelle Willey said...

you crake me up with your dress up close you always where to the fancy night on the boat, you should post a full dress picture for all to see.

RaQuelle Willey said...

Seems like you have an awesome group of friends and a super cool Bro to hang out with. love you.
I better get off your blog now, was super fun.

RaQuelle Willey said...

ps I just re-read some of those comments and yes I know I had a few too many miss spelled words but I can't go back now, you will have to live it my bad spelling :)

Christine Peterson said...

Wow, you and your friends always have the best time. Your very lucky to have such a great group.

Scott and Jess said...

kellie really is hilarious. what a good sister to make sure you have LOTS of comments! haha love it! these pictures really are so cute and it looks like you had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!

letfreedomreign said...

How many days was your cruise? It looks like you guys had so much fun!

Bentley Bunch said...

Your trip looks like so much fun! Too bad you didn't take me this time:( I'm sure you would of had a lot more fun with me there:) Maybe next time, especially if by chance you go on your honeymoon hee hee. Now everyone is going to want to know when you are getting married. You could always decide to not go on mission and just get married instead, no big deal. JK love ya!!!