HALLA PEEPS!!! So i decided to finally update and do a new post but i'm not putting on pics cause it takes so long to upload them on here and i'm just too lazy!! But the rumors are true i'm gettin shipped off on one of them mormon missions to ALBANIA!!!!!!! yeehaw bring on the goats baby! I'm so excited and ya'll better come to my farewell whenever it is... who knows!! Well guess what else is fun... i just got back from a cruise! I went with 200 others students from utah state to the mexican rivera cruise to cabo, mazatlan, and puerto vallarta and it was so flippin fun! if ya wanna see pics check out my facebook! it's easier to upload pics on there! Well love you all!!!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I want pics here. I don't know how to look at face book, I'm lame. So excited for you, but we sure are going to miss you.
We are so excited for you. Can't wait to hear about all the neat things you will do. Wish you the best on your mission.
ps Glad you had a fun vacation with your friends before you go on your next adventure across the world.
Congrats Evette! We are so excited for you! You will be such a great missionary!
Evette congrats. on going on your mission! You will be such a good missionary!
Post a Comment