Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLIE WHOMPUS!!

Hey lady sorry these pics are kinda old but i liked em!! But i hope you have the best birthday ever. I just want to tell ya how much i love you and you truly are amazing! Always there to talk to when i need ya! Thanks for everything and have the best day ever!! i love you!! ps i really hope you like the last pic it's my fav!! hahha love you!!!





4 comments:

Scott and Jess said...

oh evette you are cute to do these birthday dedications on your blog! i am officially going to copy you. by tonight. raquelle really is such a great! we are lucky to be her little sisters. we love you kellie!!!

Bentley Bunch said...

Love it love it love it! Happy Birthday beautiful Kellie!!!!!

RaQuelle Willey said...

Oh, I feel so special, minus that last picture, yikes!
Thanks evette, your awesome! And made my birthday even better!

DaveandTeneal said...

I must agree, Evie, you ARE awesome and I love the pics you posted of RaQuelle! She has such great sisters! And yes, you are so VERY cool! ;) -Teneal, R's friend in WI