So me and my roomies Rachel and Amber all were suppose to hand out fliers for the howl because we were promoting the dance company. So we did as directed and wore our costumes to hand out fliers and oh boy did we get some weird looks but we were loving life way too much so we decided to stay in our dresses longer than normal and we went all over campus twirling and skipping everywhere we went! We even stopped and got ice cream and i felt like i was 6 years old again yet different because when i was 6 i definitely did not like being in dresses. But i sure did love it that day!



Sunday, November 2, 2008
Best Day Ever!!
Posted by Evie B at 10:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
so cute, love your hair in these pictures too. What fun. I would pay good money to have seen you up on campus like that.
Your life seems so fun and crazy.
You guys are so much fun! I wish I was there with you like the good old days goofing off! lol
Post a Comment