Likin the pictures, you guys really do snow board a lot. Looks like fun for you but I would probably pee my pants, I was terrified skiing on the bunny hills.
Glad to see that Evette has brains and knows to wear a helmet. She might just keep her brains. Austin you are dead meat!!!! No helmet????? That boy's head can't take anymore knocks to it.
4 comments:
Likin the pictures, you guys really do snow board a lot. Looks like fun for you but I would probably pee my pants, I was terrified skiing on the bunny hills.
so so so fun! SOMEDAY i will go with you two, but not anytime soon because i am freaked out too!!!
Fun!! I think you must really like that tie die shirt...
Glad to see that Evette has brains and knows to wear a helmet. She might just keep her brains. Austin you are dead meat!!!! No helmet????? That boy's head can't take anymore knocks to it.
Post a Comment