Monday, December 15, 2008

Cousin Temple Trip!!

My cousins and I have a tradition where we go visit temple square every year around Christmas time. It's always fun and we get little gifts and do an exchange after we walk around the temple grounds!! This year we went a little crazy with the caroling and ended up meeting a big Tongan guy who had us sing for him it was really fun!! I love just my cousins!!!!




6 comments:

Rebecca said...

wow! 8 beautiful girls! Inside and out!

Bentley Bunch said...

I'm glad you "love just your cousins" way cute cousins!!!!

Bentley Bunch said...

Eve, is that you up there flying in the pic where is looks like you are three feet off the ground?

Garrett and Rebecca said...

Nice Air Girl!! you look like a snowboarder pulling off a killer 360 indy half grab with a quarter twist. can't you tell I know my lingo. Yo foo!

RaQuelle Willey said...

what a great tradition. you are all beautiful

Heather Walker said...

I love these pictures!