This weekend a couple of friends and i hit up jackson hole and went white water rafting!! yahoo it was so crazy there was a huge storm while we were out on the river with hail and wind like crazy we crashed up on some rocks and had to go for cover under some trees! was so fun! I LOVE MY LIFE



Monday, September 22, 2008
White Water Rafting!
Posted by Evie B at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sounds scary and exciting!!! I'm glad you made it out alright!
GIRL!!!! Did you get my worried message!?!?!? It was storming like crazy here in the valley and I remembered that you were our white water rafting so I nervously started crying cause I had a mother feeling that you were going to die! haha, but real life I cried and stressed out for you, especially since you never called me back to let me know that you were still alive!!!!!!!! ps how is it possible that you look super tiny in that nasty tight wet suit??? you rock.
looks like you had a awesome weekend! Love the outfit, I second that....you look super skinny in the sexy wet suit!
Post a Comment