So this week was my floater week which means i don't have girls. At first i was kinda disappointed thinking i wouldn't be able to have girls but boy was i wrong! One of the other counselors got sick so i took over her girls for the overnighter and spent the whole day and night with them! And oh boy did i love them to death!! It was awesome i was able to do testimony meeting with them and not only was i a counselor for the day but i also became the captain of the sight we went to. So i went from being a floater to a counselor over 12 girls to being a captain over 100 girls! It was awesome though and i became way tight with a group of about 10 or so Polynesians! I absolutely love that culture! I felt like one of the girls cause me and these girls were up past midnight just hangin by the fire and every 15 minutes or so other counselors would come over and get mad at us for being too loud! Was way funny!!! Then another neat thing that happened this week was Breanna Wright came up as a camper! It was so fun seeing her all week long and also Mike and Julia Higginson and Jim Sterzer all came up thursday night for our mutual night! It was so fun having family up there!! I love my job!!!!!!

Some of my Polynesian girls I loved them so much!!!
I had an accident!! (not really but the hose did attack me!)







4 comments:
Love seeing your pictures and hearing about camp each week! You look way too pretty to be camping with the picture with Laureyn. The polynesian girls look really fun and super cute. Good floaten week!
Your are the best leader! Those girls are so blessed to have a leader like you, who loves them so much! You are so smart to have a job that you love, that is so important!
I bet you are having a blast, I wish I would've been a counselor. I was to afraid back then. Way to keep. I hope you keep having great weeks at Oakcrest.
I love reading your stories about oakcrest!! Totally brings back memories!!! I am just glad its you and not me this time!!!LOL Just kidding sorta!!
Post a Comment